Sunday, January 19, 2014

Boston Training Week #3

M - AM 6 PM 4, gym

T - 11 with miles 5-9 in 5:36, 5:36, 5:48, 5:45

W - AM 14 PM gym

Th - 6 easy

F - 12 with Capitol Hill Distance Project PM flew to Seattle

S - 20. One of my favorite runs ever. Ran along the Lake Washington loop. Needed a few miles to shake out the flight but got rolling a bit - though not down to goal MP; that will come, I hope - on tough, rolling terrain. Riding the pain a bit. Some great hills. Tons of hippie vans. One awesome neighborhood and view after another. This was out and back, and I closed in on 10 miles on the UW campus but had to do a lap on the bright purple track before turning around. Saw who I thought was Jordan Hasay warming up but figured it was look-a-like, but it turns out there was indeed an indoor meet there yesterday. I'll post the run data soon.

S - 14 with Drea, my former GRC teammate. Her husband, Paul, joined us for part of it. Great to see more of the city and experience some of the epic hills Seattle has to offer.

Total - 87

No comments: