Monday, June 7, 2010

May 31 - June 6

(Notepad in hand, at work on an article about "beach clubs.")

Monday - PM 12

Tuesday - AM 10 PM 5, gym

Wednesday - AM 5 PM 10 with ... 4 times 5 minutes at 5-10k effort with two minutes jogging for rest. On grass. Did this with Patrick Murphy.

Thursday - AM 10

Friday - AM 14 ... 40 minutes easy, 20 minutes on, 5, minutes off, 20 minutes on, 10 minutes off ... PM 5

Saturday - AM 12 with GRC

Sunday - PM 17

Total - 100

Comments: All in all, a good week of training. Realistically, though, I can't juggle this much training around so many things -- like working (on assignment in So. Md.) all weekend. Long runs Sunday evening, for one, are a drag. I wore new trainers for this run and this usually works out for me, but my feet were very upset for the duration and my achilles feels pretty bad right now as a result. Iced last night, took some faux Advil and slept til 8 this morning. I'll see how I feel tonight after work. My plan calls for 105 this week, then a down week.

No comments: